Type of game: strategy
PC release date: April 17, 2018
Developer/Publisher:crowgames UG (limited liability)
crossing pixels (69 MB) is a strategy video game. Developed and published by crowgames UG (limited liability). It was released for Windows on April 17, 2018. Cross Pixels is a collection of over 350 handcrafted Picross puzzles. It’s a grid-based puzzle game solvable by logic. Other names for this type of puzzle are nonogram, paint by number, or logic square. The concept is easy to learn and well explained in the optional tutorial. Use the numbers in each row of the grid and reveal the hidden picture.
Before downloading, make sure your PC meets the minimum system requirements.
Minimum system requirements
- Operating system: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel i7-4720HQ 2.6GHz
- Memory: 8GB
- Hard disk: 100 MB available space
- Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX960M
- Network: Broadband internet connection
- DirectX: version 11
how to install
- Extract the file with Winrar. (Download Winrar)
- Open “cross pixel” >> “Game” folder.
- Then double click “CrossPixel” icon to play the game. Finished!
If you don’t know how to download this game, easy Click here!
Click here to download this game
game size: 69MB
Password: www.apunkagames.net or apunkgames